Gauteng North Figure Skating Association
Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answers here to burning questions about skating at the GNFSA:
- FEES: Answers to your questions regarding fees charged as well as how to and why…
- GNFSA COLOURS REGULATION: How to achieve regional / provincial Gauteng North colours
- DRESS CODE: What to wear and when?
- SKATING SECTIONS: In what section can you skate and what are the qualifying criteria / scores?
- LTPD – Long Term Athlete Development: The road to success!
- SOLO ICE DANCE – See the US FIGURE SKATING WEBSITE for updated technical and other information (links provided below)
GNFSA COLOURS REGULATION:
LONG TERM PARTICIPANT DEVELOPMENT:
The following documents can be downloaded to get an understanding of the process to develop our skaters over the long term. The GNFSA aims to produce better athletes as well as better people over the long term.
6. SOLO ICE DANCE
The following Handbooks are available online in pdf format (https://www.usfsa.org/programs?id=91359)
- Skaters handbook
- Official handbook
- Technical Handbooks
- Referee Handbook